Registration is Now Open!
Prior to registration, we suggest that you download this pdf file (Class Checklist) and use it to help you plan your weekend. You can take only one class during each time period, and we have several 6-hour classes this year, so make sure that, if you choose one of those, you don't pick another class offered during that same time. Also, several classes are offered more than once, so be ready to change your choices if your particular selection fills.
- You can only register for ONE person at a time. Each registrant must have a separate email address.
- When you are ready to register, click on the "Begin Registration" button below which will take you to "RegOnline," our registration site.
- When you first enter the site, it will look like Screen 1, image right (click to enlarge)
- Enter your email address and verify that address. PLEASE use an email address that you check frequently!
- When you press Continue, if you are using a new email address, the system will take you directly to the Personal Information page. If you are registering using an email address that you used with us previously, the system will take you to the Prior Registration screen (right, click to enlarge)
- If you remember your password, great. Enter that and the system will take you to your Personal Information page and you can edit it and move on. If you don't remember your password, go over to the link on the right side of the page and click "Start a New Registration." That will take you to the Personal Information page and you can go on from there.
- Complete the Personal Information page (third image, right) and click "Continue".
- On the Registration page, choose ALL of the classes you want to take before clicking
on the Continue button at the bottom.
- Classes are listed according to the day that classes are offered.
- All available classes are listed on the Registration page.
- If a class is available, you will see a box before the name of the class (Open Class, right). Click the box to select the class.
- If a class is sold out, the check box beside the class name will be gone and instructions on how to request a spot on the wait list will be available (Class Full, right).
While this is not ideal, if the person you are registering for does not have an email address (and you do not have an extra email address that can be used for them), you may use your own email address for the second registration. If you have already registered for yourself with your email address, you will be asked if you want to start a new registration. Click on “Start a new registration” and proceed to enter the new name, address and phone number. Ignore the email message you will receive from RegOnline about “continuing your registration.”
Note that if you use your own email address for someone else's registration, you will receive all future notifications related to that person's registration. We will rely on you to pass along the information to the other person.
- 3-hour classes: $65 before January 1st, $75 after January 1st
- 6-hour classes: $130 before January 1st, $150 after January 1st
*Materials fees are fully refundable for all classes with the exception of any class where materials have been mailed to the students ahead of time.
Registration Do’s and Don’ts
READ BEFORE REGISTERING!
- Class choices are not yours until you complete the payment information and click "Finish." Have your classes and alternates available so you can make your class choices and move on to check out as quickly as possible.
- Click on the "continue" button only once to move to the next registration page. It may take 10 or more seconds to move to the next page; clicking on it more than once just slows the system down.
- Do NOT use the "Back" button on your web browser tool bar.
- DON'T USE ANY "MAKE CHANGES" BUTTON. If you feel you must go back, it is best to close out your registration and begin again from scratch.